(Want to learn more about how to succeed in mobile marketing? Please download my free “Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing” video now)
- 58% of mobile users are on the mobile web at least once a day (Google)
- 90% of mobile users search local information (Google)
- 87% of local mobile searchers take action from their search (Google)
- More than 50% of all calls driven by local search ads are made from mobile phones, double the number in the last year
- Consumers calling from their mobile phones say on the phone longer and have a higher tendency to convert because they are closer to the point of purchase
- Mobile searchers are more likely to have a location qualifier (i.e. the keywords they use will tend to be location-specific)
Click here to learn more about the Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing!