(Want to learn more about how to succeed in mobile marketing? Please download my free “Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing” video now)
Mobile marketing is:
- Interactive: It allows you to literally talk one-on-one to your customer base. And this is just as pertinent to activities like ‘customer support’ as it is for ‘sales’.
- Measurable. One of the hardest things for companies is to measure the effectiveness of their marketing. Mobile makes this easy as you have 95% open rates that are immediate and you will know right away whether an offer has worked or not. You can easily track your message delivery rate, the response rate and the sales conversion.
- Personal. There is nothing more personal than a mobile phone. Most people keep their mobile phone within 3 feet of them, 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. Of course, this means that you have to send appropriate, permission-based messages but the potential is breathtaking
- Affordable. Mobile marketing is literally open to everyone, including non-profit businesses.
- Saves time. If you know how to type, you can mobile market. No more huge direct mailing campaigns or email campaigns. Just build your mobile list, type and send.
- Viral. A mobile message which is great can be shared easily. And not just on the mobile phone. Don’t forget that 50% of all social media is conducted over the mobile phone. If people like what they receive, it is super simple for them to share it on the likes of Facebook.
- Loyalty. If you play your cards right, mobile will help you build client relationships in a new, long-lasting way.
Click here to learn more about the Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing!