The Hispanic online marketing opportunity still remains relatively untapped, particularly by small or medium-sized businesses.
If you have ignored this community up until now, you may want to reconsider when you hear some of the following statistics:
- The population of the US Hispanic community will quickly surpass the 50 million mark
- The Hispanic community represents a whopping $1 trillion in buying power
- Over 70% of the $1 trillion spent actually come from English-speaking Hispanics. And the English-speaking Hispanic population is the fastest growing segment of the Hispanic community.
- The average Hispanic consumer spends over 14 hours online every week
- The spending power of Latinas (female Hispanics) is at the $500 million and is rapidly growing
- Latinas spend an average of $60/month on beauty products versus the rest of the market where the average is $22/month.
- Hispanics in general spend a mind boggling $250 billion in the telecommunications industry.
The statistics speak for themselves. Marketing to the Hispanic community is an enormous opportunity that you simply cannot afford to ignore. But many are afraid to approach this community or they don’t do the marketing in the right way.
If you are interested in learning how to market correctly to this untapped trillion dollar market, sign up right now for the FREE The Wise Women Of the Web teleseminar series www.thewisewomenoftheweb.com. Lori Gama, who is a Hispanic marketing expert, will feature among the top female internet experts who will be interviewed throughout the week of August 30-September 3rd.