(Want to learn more about how to succeed in mobile marketing? Please download my free “Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing” video now)
MyChevrolet is a free download available for iPhone and Android. It works through the OnStar MyLink service. Once you have it installed, you can do the following:
- Check your tire pressure. If you check the pressure and find you have a flat tire, you can report the problem and request help.
- See the fuel or charge level
- Lock and unlock your doors
- Request roadside assistance
- Parking ‘meter’. When you park, you set a timer and get an alert when your meter has expired.
MyChevrolet comes with a great tutorial that will teach you how to use features on the dashboard that aren’t always easy to find, including the switch for fog lights!
The Mbrace app is available for iPhone and Blackberry and lets you do the following:
- Unlock or lock your car
- Triggers an alarm if a criminal approaches
- Through Google Maps, sends navigation directions
- Find your car (if you forgot where you parked it!)
- Report a collision, stolen vehicle or any other emergency
The OnStar MyLink app is available for iPhone and Android. You can use this app with many different GM models. You can do the following:
- Check your fuel level with a feature that lets you know how many more miles you can drive before running out of gas
- Check remaining oil life (i.e. when you need to change your oil!)
- Lock and unlock your car
- Trigger a remote start
- Flash the horn and lights in an emergency (or if you need to find your car in a crowded parking lot)
- Find your car on a map
Nissan Leaf is available on iPhones only. It boasts beautiful graphics and will give you a graphic view of your battery charge state and a timer you can use to pre-heat or pre-cool the car among other features.
Click here to learn more about the Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing!