(Want to learn more about how to succeed in mobile marketing? Please download my free “Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing” video now)
Here are some insights about how attached we are to our smart phones from a recent study called “The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users” (Google/Ipsos OTX)
- 39% confess to using their phone while on the toilet
- 1 out of 3 users would give up chocolate for their smart phone
- 82% notice mobile ads.
- 50% who see a mobile ad take action. 35% visit a website, 49% purchase
- 88% of those who look for local information on their smart phones take action within a day
- 81% browse the Internet
- 48% watch videos on their smart phone
- 30% use their smart phones while watching TV
- Search is the most popular activity followed by social networking, retail and video sharing sites
- 9 out of 10 smart phone searches result in an action (purchase, physical visit, act)
- 95% of smart phone users are looking for local information
Click here to learn more about the Secrets to Successful Mobile Marketing!